Link Search
You have 1 PagePop. View

Guidance Resources

Frequently Asked Questions

1. How do I get my PowerSchool login? Visit Ms. Tierney in Guidance during Break or Directed Study, or email her at

2. How do I schedule a meeting with my guidance counselor? See Ms. Tierney or your guidance counselor to schedule an appointment.

3. Is it too late to drop a class? Add/drop is open the first three days of each semester, after which only level changes can occur. With that said, please don't hesitate see your guidance counselor if you have concerns about your schedule.

4. How do I obtain a Work Permit? Complete a work permit application and bring it to Ms. Tierney during school hours with your birth certificate or passport.

5. Where do I find information on Driver's Ed? There are driver's ed pamphlets in the Guidance office. Dave's Driving School hosts classes at Mount Greylock throughout the year. Click here to see the 19-20 schedule.

6. I am going away and will miss more than three days of school. What do I need to do? Pick up an Extended Absence purple form from Guidance prior to leaving. Meet with your teachers to discuss and record how to make up missing class work. Submit the form to your guidance counselor once complete. (Please note that filling out the form does not excuse absences. Vacations, etc. still count as unexcused absences per the student handbook.)

7. How do I request my transcript? Current students should fill out the transcript request form (the purple half sheet found on the bookshelf) and submit it to Ms. Tierney. Post-graduates should fill out the Google Form linked above.

Upcoming Events
  • There are no events to display.

If you need assistance accessing information on our site, please contact the District Office at 413-458-9582 ext. 4000

1781 Cold Spring Road Williamstown, MA 01267 T: 413.458.9582

powered by finalsite