1. How do I get my PowerSchool login? Visit Guidance during Break or Directed Study if you need your login information. During the summer, email your guidance counselor directly.
2. How do I schedule a meeting with my guidance counselor? Stop by guidance to schedule an appointment or email your counselor.
3. Is it too late to drop a class? Add/drop is open the first three days of each semester, after which only level changes can occur. With that said, please don't hesitate see your guidance counselor if you have concerns about your schedule.
4. How do I obtain a Work Permit? Complete a work permit application and bring it the Guidance Office during school hours with your birth certificate or passport.
5. Where do I find information on Driver's Ed? There are driver's ed pamphlets in the Guidance office. Dave's Driving School hosts classes at Mount Greylock throughout the year. Click here to see the 19-20 schedule. You may also check out Karen's School of Driving.
6. I am going away and will miss more than three days of school. What do I need to do? Pick up an Extended Absence purple form from your counselor prior to leaving. Meet with your teachers to discuss and record how to make up missing class work. Submit the form to your guidance counselor once complete. (Please note that filling out the form does not excuse absences. Vacations, etc. still count as unexcused absences per the student handbook.)
7. How do I request my transcript? Current students should fill out the transcript request form, which can be found in the Guidance office on the bookshelf, and submit it to your counselor. Post-graduates should fill out the form above. When school isn't in session, email your counselor directly.