SCHOOL NURSING SERVICES
The School Nurse provides the following services:
* first aid, emergency care as well as evaluation of illness and medical needs for all students and staff;
* screening for vision, hearing, heights and weights; postural screening; periodic head checks for lice; communicable disease control;
* immunization control and reporting; maintenance of health records;
* medication administration; Individual Health Care Plans for children with health care concerns;
* collaboration with faculty and health professionals; health referrals; health education and initiatives for students and staff.
Lanesborough Elementary School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, disability, religion, sexual orientation, or homelessness.
188 Summer Street Lanesborough, MA 01237 T: 413.443.0027 F: 413.447.9958
Records Access Officer - Jonathan Nopper