SCHOOL NURSING SERVICES
The School Nurse provides the following services:
* first aid, emergency care as well as evaluation of illness and medical needs for all students and staff;
* screening for vision, hearing, heights and weights; postural screening; periodic head checks for lice; communicable disease control;
* immunization control and reporting; maintenance of health records;
* medication administration; Individual Health Care Plans for children with health care concerns;
* collaboration with faculty and health professionals; health referrals; health education and initiatives for students and staff.