Link Search

News & Announcements:

A message from the Principal
Posted 01/03/2018 02:10PM

Dear Mount Greylock Families and Students,

We spoke with the bus company today, and they informed us that yesterday's freezing temperatures were difficult for getting buses up and running. If frigid temperatures and predicted accompanying wind chills hold true for Friday, buses will unlikely be able to run. In the event that happens, we will be in touch via robocall to cancel school, but we want to give some advance notice today so you are able to have contingency plans in place should we need to call a freeze-day on Friday.

On a related note, we are watching the weather forecast for tomorrow and hoping to avoid any sort of early release or cancellation but will be in touch as needed. At this point in time, school will be in regular session tomorrow.


Mary MacDonald

If you need assistance accessing information on our site, please contact the District Office at 413-458-9582 ext. 161

1781 Cold Spring Road Williamstown, MA 01267 T: 413.458.9582

powered by finalsite