Tammy Jennings is Food Services Manager. 413-458-9582 x 164
Lunch: $2.50 Milk $0.50
THIS MONTH'S MENU
Document Link: Free and Reduced Price School Meals Household Application
Project Bread: Do you know someone struggling to put food on the table? For informationabout SNAP/food stamps and other community food resources, call 1.800.645.8333.
WIC: Do you have a child under 5? Are you pregnant or breastfeeding? WIC offers families nutrition consultation, free healthy food, referrals for medical and dental care, health insurance, child care, housing and fuel assistance, and other services. Call 1.800.WIC.1007.
Did you know?
- Vegetables grown by children in our school garden end up in your child's lunch? Salads, soups, stews, kale chips are just a few of the items that highlight our harvest.
- All our pizza dough and rolls are made from scratch on-site.
- A delicious vegetarian option is available everyday.
- Birthdays are celebrated once each month with a seasonal dessert for all in the cafeteria. Pumpkin muffins, apple crisp, and yogurt parfait are some of the favorites.
You can pay for your child's lunch online!
How do I Enroll?
- Go to https://schoolpaymentportal.com/ and register for an account.
- Log in to your account.
- Enter Williamstown's zip code- 01267
- Choose Williamstown Elementary
- Type if first and last name. (*You do not need student id!)
- Select you child's name and Add student.
- Here are more detailed instructions.