- Adopting educational goals for the school that are consistent with local educational policies and statewide student performance standards.
- Identifying the educational needs of students attending the school.
- Reviewing the annual school budget.
- Formulating a school improvement plan
The School Council will serve as an umbrella organization to help oversee the process being followed by various committees acting on behalf of the school. In order to accomplish the above tasks, it is necessary to consider granting authority to the Council to appoint committees and determine membership on them.
The School Council can help to broaden the base of community and staff participation in the management and decision making processes of the school. In the spirit of the law, it is envisioned that this Council will share in decisions as a means of creating genuinely collaborative partnerships between the school and the communities it serves.
All meetings will start at 4:30 p.m. in the Library classroom.
- Tuesday, November 12, 2019
- Tuesday, December 10, 2019
- Tuesday, January 14, 2020
- Tuesday, February 11, 2020
- Tuesday, March 10, 2020
- Tuesday, April 14, 2020
- Tuesday, May 12, 2020
- Tuesday, June 9, 2020
School Council Minutes and Notes: available, here, in a shared cloud folder.