You have 1 PagePop. View
Mt Greylock Regional School District is accepting sealed bids for the Phase II Athletic Improvement Project. Please see Resources-Budget/District Documents/ESSA page for legal notice and packet.
- Adopting educational goals for the school that are consistent with local educational policies and statewide student performance standards.
- Identifying the educational needs of students attending the school.
- Reviewing the annual school budget.
- Formulating a school improvement plan
The School Council will serve as an umbrella organization to help oversee the process being followed by various committees acting on behalf of the school. In order to accomplish the above tasks, it is necessary to consider granting authority to the Council to appoint committees and determine membership on them.
The School Council can help to broaden the base of community and staff participation in the management and decision making processes of the school. In the spirit of the law, it is envisioned that this Council will share in decisions as a means of creating genuinely collaborative partnerships between the school and the communities it serves.
All meetings will start at 4:30 p.m. in the Library classroom.
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018
- Tuesday, December 11, 2018
- Tuesday, January 8, 2019
- Tuesday, February 12, 2019
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019
- Tuesday, April 9, 2019
- Tuesday, May 7, 2019
- Tuesday, June 11, 2019