- Adopting educational goals for the school that are consistent with local educational policies and statewide student performance standards.
- Identifying the educational needs of students attending the school.
- Reviewing the annual school budget.
- Formulating a school improvement plan
The School Council will serve as an umbrella organization to help oversee the process being followed by various committees acting on behalf of the school. In order to accomplish the above tasks, it is necessary to consider granting authority to the Council to appoint committees and determine membership on them.
The School Council can help to broaden the base of community and staff participation in the management and decision making processes of the school. In the spirit of the law, it is envisioned that this Council will share in decisions as a means of creating genuinely collaborative partnerships between the school and the communities it serves.
All meetings will start at 4:30 p.m. via Zoom (links will be embedded in posted agendas).
- Tuesday, August 25, 2020
- Tuesday, September 15, 2020
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020
- Tuesday, November 17, 2020
- Tuesday, December 15, 2020
- Tuesday, January 19, 2021
- Tuesday, February 16, 2021
- Tuesday, March 16, 2021
- Tuesday, April 20, 2021
- Tuesday, May 18, 2021
- Tuesday, June 15, 2021