The latest Greylock Echo has hit the halls this week. This newly formatted issue offers fourteen pages of news, opinion, reviews, features, sports, and more. Editors Emma Sandstrom and MacKenzie Sheehy take their editorial debut with this graduation issue. They have inherited an impressive team of writers who are working on print editions as well as maintaining an online version of the news (with separate content than the print edition).
If you have not seen, subscribed to, or engaged the Echo Online please do. The print edition is only a small part of the work the Echo staff is doing.
Here is a link to the online Echo page which you should promptly bookmark in your browser of choice. Note: The online version works brilliantly on your handheld devices as well.
Here is the June 2021 print edition of the Greylock Echo:
In This Issue:
News & Features:
- MG Relaxes Mask Restrictions
- Munemo and Weaver to Speak at Graduation
- Students Art Displays Featured At ’62 Center
- College Board Conducts Modified AP Exams
- School and Student Council Hold Elections
- Williamstown Holds Town Elections
- Peer Team at a Glance
- Former Editor-In-Chiefs: Where are They Now?
- Where They’re Headed; Senior Destinations
- Four MGRSD Staff to Retire
- Mount Greylock Students Complete Berkshire County Youth Leadership Program
- Alumni Interview: Eli Ostheimer
- TwinAdvice, Twice as Nice
- Athlete Spotlight: Elizabeth Dupras
- Greylock Begins Spring Sports
- Were the AP Tests Changed for the Worst?
- Positives of the Pandemic
- Goodbye Letter from the Editor
- Rising 7th Graders’ Excitement
- Review: Promising Young Woman