Good Afternoon MG Students and Families,
We're excited to have students return to the building. Without realizing it, there seems to be a sense of “normalcy” as we prepare for the end of the year. MCAS exams are upon us. AP testing is scheduled. SATs were completed. Athletics and co-curriculars are in full swing. Graduation and prom is planned. Caps and gowns arrived… and summer programming is finalized. Yet, there’s a month to go (15 days for seniors).
With this unconscious, but well deserved, sigh of relief we want to harken to the importance of safety and scholarship. Let’s keep our eye on the ball and successfully finish the year.
Please review the few notes and updates below.
COVID Update –
- Vaccines now available for children 12-15 years old
- MG Status:
- # of staff in quarantine 0
- # of staff in isolation 0
- # of students in quarantine 0
- # of students in isolation 0
- # of new students and staff in quarantine/isolation 0
- # of COVID positive staff 0
- # of COVID positive students 0
Summer Programming –
Graduation Notes –
- GRADUATION DAY TRIFOLD (1).pdf
- Invitation only (staff, graduates & their guests)
- Each graduate is allowed 2 vehicles and 4 seats on the lawn
- Live stream link TBP and advertised beforehand
- Graduation rehearsal is pushed to 9:30 am
Please reach out with any questions or concerns.
Mr. Schutz and Mr. Shebar